Thursday 1 January 2015

Red Carpet Champagne Bar - Seminyak, Bali

I dropped by at Red Carpet Champagne Bar after my visit to The Bistrot as it is located right in front. Preparing myself for a long, hot and humid day I need to fuel myself with a glass of fresh juice. I know, it's not a usual choice since I'm a champagne bar after all. But, I know myself rather well.. (sometimes) and if I start my day with a glass of champagne, it's very likely that I would not move anywhere :D

The costume that the staff is wearing that excites me the most. They looked like a group of marching band. Quite catchy, I must admit. They're friendly too... I was served with cold towel, which did a great job cooling my face down after being exposed for a merely one minute. It may sound strange to you, but I have no idea why I could not agree with the sun considering I was born and raised in tropical country, like Indonesia. When most people looking for the sun, I'd be the first one to hide from it. I was feeling more like home, back in Europe. I don't understand why people get so miserable during a cloudy or cold winter. Just put a coat on. Problem solved. Unlike the heat strike, I can carry umbrella or wearing pandora hat but I still can feel the warmth and still air.. I will pass out successfully in a little while.



Ok, the juice. Well... there's not much I can say about it. It's called vitamin booster. Sounds great, right? It tasted good too.. It's a mixture of fresh carrot, orange and turmeric. I was happy with it. To me it was the perfect thirst quencher. After a pot of ayurvedic tea at The Bistrot and Vitamin Booster at Red Carpet Champagne Bar, nothing bad would get me. Except for the sun. Unfortunately. 

The bar itself,... it's a little bit tired, I'd say. The bar stools were worn out. The glass champagne display was stained, it looks like it could do with a good scrub. I guess in the night time with the right lighting this bar would look more lively. But during the day, I could not help noticing a lot of flaws. 

One other thing, the free Wi-Fi there was really poor. I believe I was the only customer at the time and I was struggling to connect. Considering that free Wi-Fi nowadays is a standard service by any businesses, I was expecting a bit better than that. Or.. remove the Free Wi-Fi sign completely. 

Red Carpet Champagne Bar
Jalan Oberoi 42C - Seminyak, Bali
Indonesia
Opening Hours:
Phone: +62 361 737889
Website: www.redcarpetchampagnebar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment